<$BlogRSDUrl$>


email ROI, email marketing new, email articles, email strategies
eROI Blog
Email Marketing News, Articles, and Strategies
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
E-Mail Address Forensics : Paring Dead Wood Email Addresses
Determining when it's best to cut losses on certain segments of an email list can be a complicated process. Ben Isaacson takes readers through the process, dealing with metrics like open rates and creating thresholds below which list members should be dropped or deliberately stirred up with a different type of email content.

When is an active e-mail address no longer worth the time and resources it takes to send messages to it? I have seven active e-mail addresses (not including my SMS account). Some I've had since 1996 and they receive more than 50 messages (mostly spam) per day. It's a daunting task to keep up with (without getting into why I have so many accounts). For a marketer, it's a gamble whether or not they'll connect with me when I check my accounts.
Read Article >>
Posted by: DTB at 8:45 AM  |  Permalink


Comments: Post a Comment





© 2004 eROI, inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | The Email Wars | Site Map | EmailDays | TheEmailWars