<$BlogRSDUrl$>


email ROI, email marketing new, email articles, email strategies
eROI Blog
Email Marketing News, Articles, and Strategies
Thursday, September 11, 2003
Arrival Time and Response Rate Decline
If you're like me, every morning you arrive at work and find yourself wading through dozens, even hundreds, of e-mail messages. You must determine which to read and which to delete. Until someone invents software that does this automatically, I have an inbox routine. Going through it the other day got me thinking about e-mail arrival time and its impact on how recipients responds to e-mail marketing.

I did a quick analysis on one day's worth of nonpersonal e-mail (senders were not people I know): spam, newsletters, legitimate opt-in offers, alerts, and so forth.
Here's what I found:
Posted by: DTB at 4:33 PM  |  Permalink


Comments: Post a Comment





© 2004 eROI, inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | The Email Wars | Site Map | EmailDays | TheEmailWars